Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sunday 06.19.11

Fathers Day. Woke up over Seth's after night of fun, I think. Had to put on different shirt due to the ability of others to see down it, my mother insisted since we were going to barbecue over to an 'old people' home. There were naked ladies on the wall!! I was also one of the tallest people. Also got hit on by 60 year old in tank top out of GayMart. Finished food at one, reminded of my love of cream cheese, amazing with spicy jelly. Went out to Davie, where my fancy braid and buttonup shirt didn't look ironic. Got amazing Mango Key Lime swirl pie for Father's Day dinner, with a groupon!

Dinner itself was okay, very little effort, made sweet cornbread, to go with vegetarian chili and had the pie for dessert. Seth came over for pie, and we all hung out. He left early and we watched TV, just mum and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment