Friday, June 3, 2011

Sunday 05.29.11

Brunch went smashingly. Make Strawberry Shortcake, Fritata muffins with spinich, feta, potato and shallots. Crescents avocado BLTs with turkey bacon where awesome!!! Sarah and I went to AMAZING Panic! At The Disco concert. So many wonderful songs, started with Ready to Start, then older songs, Camisano, I Write Sins Not Tragedy, Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have; which is about having sex with strangers. From new album, Ballad of Mona Lisa, Hurricane, Lets Kill Tonight and Brendon Urie did acustical Always like 30 feet from the back. Such a sexy beast, although he fractured his ankle running back. Like full on breakage, it was on the DL Tuesday. Swollen to the size of a softball, but he finished the show, encore and all!! It also poured, and Sarah and I got soaked!! They only did That Green Gentle Man and Pretty Odd, over halfway throught the show. I think it might be a sore spot for the band.
Slept over Seth's.

No comments:

Post a Comment