Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday 06.05.11

Woke up at Seth's pretty on time. Booked hotel. Got Taco Bell for brunch, will never eat their meat again, because you have no idea where it might come from. Went and saw X[Men First Class with S and S, had a lot of fun. I loved their version of Emma, so it made up for Pixie/Angel sucking. I loved Erik and Xaiver, so blue eyed and lovely!! VBanshee was totally a Weasley! Alex was buff and nice, and Tony/Hank was super cute, although so so mean to Raven. Ended up in Weston, got froyo and a fight with S over S. Hung out by pool, read some mags, took a walk, day went by fast. Watching Comedy show, really funny.

"I masturbate because I'm the only one who's standards are low enough to fuck me." - Bo Bumham

No comments:

Post a Comment